Junior Data Analyst (Evidence Lab)
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical thinker who loves data? Do you like to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like you to:
- Prepare and deliver datasets to internal clients and Evidence Lab portal.
- Assist with ingesting, cleansing and transforming data into insight ready datasets.
- Perform periodic checks on data taxonomy and catalogue data based on reference data.
- Work with solution team and review project design and requirements
UBS Evidence Lab Innovations is a very dynamic, fast-paced and creative team taking advantage of the latest technology and data processing techniques. Evidence Lab Innovations is charged with helping clients make better decisions through data. You will be joining a team of Evidence Lab Data Analysts. The position is based in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park). We offer flexible work arrangements.
- proficient in MS Excel
- strong English language skills
- practical knowledge of SQL
- inquisitive character
- experience in a data-oriented role is a plus (however not required)
- a team player willing to learn / share solutions and best practices from your colleagues
- highly organized with good understanding of priorities
- knowledge of Python would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."