Data Centre Risk and Performance Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Data Centers and IT? Are you experienced in Cybersecurity topics and like to delve into any security topics around Data Centers? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- Provide risk management to the global DC Services and its partners
- Manage any new risks in this area from identification to the mitigation
- Manage and Support interface to Internal and external auditors
- Review and enhance Risk Management and Compliance for DC Service
- Analyze the current service and operation model for any control gaps
- Ensure our facilities and solutions are compliant to UBS standards and meet the taxonomy and resiliency definitions
- Support the product and engineering teams with your risk expertise to build sustainable solutions aligned to the UBS control framework
- Interface with the central and regional business risk teams to adhere to UBS policies and standards
- Maintenance and Compliance Monitoring of Key Procedural Controls
- Manage the Rick and compliance performance of internal Service Providers and external Vendors during the provision of Data Center services. Measure service performance against SLA & OLA 's and support on identifying issues and opportunities for service improvements
- Conduct Monthly & Annual Service reviews, develop a formal process for measuring service performance
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You'll be working as part of a global the Data Centre Service Management team. We are responsible for defining the global Data Centre strategy and engineering standards working with stakeholders and partners across the business. Every day you will interact with colleagues across region and no two days will be the same.
- At least 5 years' experience in the risk management area
- You have technical expertise knowhow about IT infrastructure components in Data Centers
- You are experienced on the common standards such as ISO 31000:2018, ISO 27001/2, PCI-DSS, ISAE 3402, FFIEC etc.
- Knowledge of Data Center Standards (ie Uptime Institute, ASHRAE and TIA)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex issues to peers, management, non-technical audiences and auditors
- Knowledge of performance management KPI’s, KPC’s, SLA’s
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."