About the job
You will join the Server and Clients team in Digital Services and Infrastructure, along with 2 other highly skilled Test Managers. The team also consists of a Scrum Master, a Product Owner, and several cloud & on prem infrastructure specialists.
As a Test Manager, you will work on ensuring we succeed in delivering high quality IT Solutions. You do so by analysing upcoming changes, developing test plans, managing stakeholders, coordinating roll-out schedules, and managing feedback from test users.
You will also collect and manage communication for progress on roll-out and ensure progress is fast, but without compromising on stability and quality.
Specifically, you will:
- Work with IT specialists to analyze upcoming releases and changes,
- Create test plans for upcoming releases and changes,
- Create and continuously manage roll-out plans,
- Collect and update status reports on activities,
- Create stakeholder mappings and manage matching communication to different levels of stakeholders,
- Create and maintain groups of test users, for relevant applications and release rings,
- Support other ad hoc test initiatives.
Who are you?
- You have working knowledge of one or more test frameworks, have experience with creating test plans, impact assessments and collaborating with test users, stakeholders and business owners.
- You can coordinate efforts across teams, departments, and business units.
- You have knowledge of testing combined with agile ways of working.
- You have a good business and process understanding
- You communicate effortlessly in English language, both written and verbally.
- You are focused on quality.
Your future colleagues from IT dep. describe these generally:
Modern office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz
Flexible working hours
Scandinavian culture based on trust nad respect
Professional development and knowledge sharing
Inspiring leadersand ethical business
Ergonomic chair, electric desk and 2 screens
Work-life balance and well-being focus
People and great atmosphere