Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Business Manager
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Do you have business management experience? Are you coming from a financial or a business management background? Do you feel comfortable in a dynamic and diverse environment? We’re looking for someone like you to:
• support to build, manage and deliver a coherent workforce plan
• analyze and improve existing processes and tools
• ensure compliance across the teams with UBS workforce-planning policies and general procedures
• manage processes around hiring & onboarding activities
• help manage tasks and projects across multiple areas (including their set-up, forecasting and financial management, resource etc) and deliver regular project reports in accurate and timely manner
• foster collaboration and information exchange between teams by hosting & joining community events
• work collaboratively with the whole Business Management and wider teams
• be a part of a high-performing global team on high-profile projects
• perform miscellaneous administrative duties as necessary
You will be working in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park) in the TPRM Business Management team. Your team members are located there and in other locations around the world. They are highly motivated and committed individuals, who are solution-oriented, creative and fun to work with. Together, we provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the global TPRM function performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities.
• 3-7 years of financial or business/project management experience
• proficient written and spoken English
• advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel; Alteryx and Tableau knowledge would be an advantage
• very good analytical skills
• very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• very good organizational skills and flexible approach
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."