What will you do?
- Establishing a strong European network within the HR Community to understand and map our current business challenges
- Designing a European Stakeholder and Change Agents network within the various HR streams in Europe and beyond
- Working alongside the HRS European leadership team to build an overarching and easily understandable Shared Change Story, compiling our organizational imperative, future vision and solutions
- Being a key “go to person” for the Project Management Community in Europe for question related to Change Management and its methodology
- Collecting key data via various channels (survey, workshop, focus groups, etc.) to assess the legacy and readiness for the change, as well as estimate the level of risk
- Moderating workshop with identified key stakeholders to animate and prepare your change network
- Coaching and mentoring key sponsors to make sure that the right direction, guidance and support is provided from the leadership to the ones who must adapt and transition through the change
- Creating with the relevant stakeholders, a powerful engagement plan describing how to involve, to learn, to recognize and to communicate for a given project or change
- Compiling a list of change materials required and design these latter for the regional scope
- Liaising and coordinating regional actions with identified Change Agents to drive the change locally: how to manage local sponsors, how to connect locally and how to manage resistance from the field.
- Acting as a Regional Governance body to ensure the deployment of various change action and smooth implementation of the communication plan
- Collecting the voice of customer and measuring the success of the change actions and of the adoption rate
- Collaborating proactively with the leadership team to establish corrective measures wherever necessary
- Moderating learning modules and maintaining useful tips and information about Change Management for HRS Europe
What will help you to be successful?
- Strong experience and/or qualification on the topic of Change Management
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to prepare /moderate workshop
- Sound understanding of HR structure, processes and challenges within Schneider Electric
- Ability to use and develop quickly a strong network within HR and beyond
- Previous leadership or mentorship experience to coach sponsors at leadership level
- Strong resilience and ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Experience with / understanding deployment of digital and or agile projects would be a plus.
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Wide choice of benefits
And more… share your CV (in English) with us.
Benefits we offer: