Legal Documentation Specialist in Legal Fund Assessment
Job Reference #
As Documentation Specialist in the LFA team you will review the applicable fund documentation, such as offering memorandum and application form and advise stakeholders on pre trade and trade processes. You will additionally provide legal support to the Operations units in respect of the opening and maintenance of fund relationships with external parties and advise on additional product information where necessary in order to ensure smooth and fast processing of client transactions.
Daily tasks include:
• time sensitive risk review of complex 3rd party fund documentation
• legal due diligence of complex 3rd party hedge funds
• assisting Operations adhering to individual fund specific requirements
• provide legal support to execution and trading business
• involvement in instrument opening process for alternative third party funds and other funds with special operational or legal risks
• legal assistance regarding transfer agent relations
Legal Fund Assessment (LFA) provides specialist services and support with regard to client transactions in non-traditional third party funds in order to identify and manage legal, operational, credit, tax or other risks.
The role is located in the UBS office in Fabryczna/Kraków.
• European master degree in law
• min. 1-3 years of experience on similar position
• interest in international legal and regulatory issues
• ability to efficiently cooperate with and manage multiple internal and external interfaces
• fluent in English. German skills are an asset.
• first practical experience in international banking or in an international law firm focusing on banking topics, particularly funds and hedge funds are an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."