Senior Documentation Specialist with German and French
Business management, administration and support, Marketing and Communications, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Product Management and Development
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you have a deep understanding of processes, user experience and have a knack for languages? As a Documentation and Localization Specialist you are responsible for end-user communication and documentation ensuring a consistent and professional representation of our tools and platforms internally and towards the end-client. We are looking for someone who:
• drives innovation in the area of user documentation and communication
• creates user documentation (power point, word, screen casts, online help) and release communications
• takes ownership for the localization of our tools by translating, reviewing and correcting texts, supported by software
• supports project portfolio related tasks such as budgeting, reporting and centralized change requests management
• develops strong relationships with internal clients and stakeholders within Investment Management, client-facing units, IT, Compliance, Legal and other areas
Investment Platforms is part of the UBS Wealth Management S&I COO organization. We are responsible for the platforms and processes underpinning the value proposition of our discretionary and advisory mandate solutions along the whole investment value chain. As a business solution owner of the investment platforms, we take care of the continuous evolution of our capabilities to the benefit of our clients globally including the digital delivery of our services. The role is based in Wroclaw or Krakow.
• university degree or equivalent and any other certification is an advantage
• previous experience in translation or similar role ideally in global financial or banking industry
• experience in process engineering and documentation
• fluent in German, French and English (oral and written)
• exceptional communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
• knowledge of localization, experience with SDL Trados Studio or SDL Passolo is a plus
• combined language interpretation skills and the joy to shape texts
• strong analytical and conceptual skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."