Our team of specialists in the financial crimes prevention provides advisory services in the field of counteracting money laundering and terrorism financing. We help institutions to ensure compliance with legal requirements in the scope of KYC, AML and sanctions. We conduct independent reviews of KYC, AML and sanction risk management functions, as well as we help in transforming them. We also provide services to improve the current state (remediation) and conduct explanatory proceedings.
Digital Process Consultant / Senior Consultant will support our Clients in end-to-end processes optimization (e.g. S2P, O2C) implementations. She or he will be a bridge between business and technology teams able to collect business needs and create functional design to deploy tools to optimize daily way of working. Optionally will work as process consultant.
Your key responsibilities
- Leading business analysis aimed at process issues identification and business requirements collection
- Assistance in the development of functional system specifications for digital tools and solutions
- Support in planning and execution of digital tools and solutions testing
- Assistance in the creation of solution documentation and training
- Supporting in solution deployment by providing deployment and change management support and
- Post-implementation solution support aimed at client coaching and usability efforts
Skills and attributes
- Experience in mapping map processes, technology, business and organizational requirements;
- Experience in preparation and presentation of business case and case for change
- Deep end-to-end process knowledge within at least one of the following areas: Order-to-Cash (O2C) or Procure-to-Pay (P2P) or Record-to-Report (R2R)
- Practical project experience in design and implementation of non-ERP process supporting tools (i.e. Cadency, Blackline,
- Service Now, InvoiceTrack, Ariba, Coupa, Webcollect, High Radius etc.).
- Very good and practical knowledge in at least one of the “main-stream” ERP packages: S4H, SAP ECC or Oracle Fusion, Oracle eBusiness suite; JD Edwards etc.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- English Fluency is a must
- Ability to travel for international projects (40% of work time)
- Proven work experience - at least 5 - 7 years incl. 3 years of a System Analyst/Technical Project Manager/Functional Consultant with experience in creation and implementation of new solutions within the expertise domain and experience in project work, with frequent client interactions (i.e. workshops, presentations, trainings (10+ people)
- Practical experience in performing work conducted in Shared Services environment in at least one of the below listed processes: Order-to-Cash (O2C) or Procure-to-Pay (P2P) or Record-to-Report (R2R).
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in Benchmarking, Process Optimization, and Process Migration
- Any relevant certificates such as Agile, SCRUM, PMP, CFA, ACCA, CIMA; or certificates confirming the obtained tools knowledge.
- Fluency in a German
What we look for
Individual passionate about the Technology and Digital world
What working at EY offers
- Working on an international assignment in the European Union
- Opportunities for professional development at EY, after the project ends