Graphic Designer (Maternity Cover)
Marketing and Communications
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you up to speed with all the latest design trends? Do you have a keen eye for detail?
We need someone like you, who can help us to:
– design and produce communication materials from conception to realization;
– coordinate and manage end-to-end graphic design projects for digital and analog media until sign off and final delivery;
– bring broad technical expertise, creativity, digital marketing experience, as well as in-depth knowledge of UBS's brand identity to advise and support internal clients;
– control quality and ensure timely delivery over the entire design and production process.
You will work in Creative Content Solutions team within Communications & Branding based in Wroclaw, Poland. We provide ideas management and creative thinking in the development of on- and offline, internal and external publications, for brochures, newsletters, fact sheets, invitations, magazines, infographics, tablet publications, online banners and web animations, as well as for website usability and layout design.
– A recognized qualification as a graphic designer
– Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in creative design with proven expertise translating content and concepts into infographics and imagery
– Excellent cross-media experience in the design and layout of print, digital and presentation materials
– In-depth working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
– Good knowledge of end-to-end design and production processes for cross-media channels
– drive, flexibility and ability to manage stressful situations
– client focus, good organization skills, great attention to detail
– can-do attitude, proactivity when tackling everyday tasks
– Knowhow of web technologies such as HTML5 a plus
– Further education in design or technical areas a plus
– Excellent written and oral skills in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."