Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge, that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as an HR Administrator!
Brown Brothers Harriman is recruiting for a polished and motivated individual to join our Talent Acquisition team. As an HR Administartor, you will provide general administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team, including coordinating interview scheduling, Workday data entry, candidate correspondence, and other administrative tasks related to recruitment. To succeed in this role, you will need to be detail oriented, be an excellent communicator with internal and external clients of all levels, and possess strong time management skills to prioritize multiple tasks. If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Manage the logistics associated with handling candidate interviews, including scheduling and confirmation phone calls. This includes preparing copies of candidate resumes and relevant interview documentation for Talent Acquisition Advisors and hiring managers;
- Administer all internal and external job postings in line with recruitment strategies;
- Ensure Intranet and Internet are updated with relevant recruitment materials and information;
- Provide timely correspondence to internal and external candidates advising on status;
- Manage timely communication with employee referrals and referrers;
- Support marketing initiatives and Talent Acquisition Programs (i.e. internship programs, campus recruitment initiatives);
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Partners and Specialists to understand BBH’s recruitment process and Human Resources department as a whole.
- Relevant work experience or equivalent certification;
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully collaborate with colleagues;
- Demonstrated customer focus and strong action orientation;
- Possess a high degree of confidence; be able to instill confidence in others;
- Ability to think independently and creatively, and take ownership of critical issues;
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Ability to persevere and deliver results under challenging circumstances;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Proficiency with Technology : Workday, Microsoft Office Suite.
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can;
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world;
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm;
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective;
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind;
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage;
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.