For our client, an international production company, setting up a new branch in Kraków, we are looking for candidates interested in taking a position of GL Senior Accountant and taking part in building a new department.
- perform General Ledger period-end procedures,
- handle General Ledger activities such as accruals, provisions, closings, revaluations, fixed assets, payroll related bookings, corrections/adjustments, tax reports,
- take part in preparing Balance Sheets and P&L,
- consolidate financials and assist in preparation of cash flow - direct & indirect, income statement,
- ensure compliance with company accounting and operational guidelines, as well as IFRS and local statutory GAAP,
- cooperate with external and internal auditors.
- minimum 2 years of experience in GL/RtR,
- background in accounting, reporting or audit area,
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent would be an asset,
- proficiency in English - at least C1 level,
- good understanding of integrated ERP Systems, MS Excel,
- excellent analytical, communication skills.
- very attractive salary with bonus system,
- development and career opportunities in modern organization,
- work in an international environment,
- possibility to participate in the development of a new Shared Service Center,
- My Benefit and Multisport systems,
- flexible working hours and home office – hybrid model.