About the job
HR Shared Services in Arla is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes, including performance management, onboarding, recruitment, learning, Masterdata, mobility and more. We support our colleagues as a 1st line support with HR questions and tasks. Moreover, we work closely with HR teams around the world to deliver HR operations.
So in this role you will help Arla colleagues succeed at work by helping them with HR related tasks, with a strong focus on performance administrative support.
As and HR Senior Specialist you will:
- Provide professional assistance for Arla people with global HR processes by responding to internal requests (You will act as a 1st line support for Arla colleagues).
- Play a key role in administrative part of such HR processes as Performance and Compensation
- Participate in internal and global HR projects to improve user experience and deliver top class service
- Provide day to day support to Arla people with self-service processes (call and case management)
- Take service to the next level by ensuring professional, high quality and timely service delivery within your designated area
- Work closely with colleagues in other teams in HRSSC and in Global HR
- Act as a change agent regarding operational work, new tasks and implement improvements
- Ensure continuous knowledge anchorage across the team by updating process documentation and work instruction (addressing knowledge gaps in the team)
Who are you:
- A person with a positive attitude and open mind
- At least 3 years of professional experience within HR area
- Understand Global HR processes and want to develop in HR area (professional experience in HR SSC would be an asset)
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Can work in a fast changing environment of HR processes and HR tools to support business in performing their daily tasks
- Focus and quality details
- Capable of building positive relationships and manage stakeholders
- A person with ability to drive process improvement and optimisation
- Can work with Success Factor/SAP and other HR systems
- Can work with MS Office tools.