Join our IoT/OT Cybersecurity HUB for EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa) region.
The role will provide network cybersecurity capabilities to the existing security practices. It will play a direct role in delivery of OT/IoT security engagements, develop new OT/IoT security solutions and support sales.
Your key responsibilities
- Actively participate in the engagements conducting following tasks: participate and lead meetings with Clients in the role of cybersecurity expert in the IT and industrial networks area, develop concepts, solutions, methods required to fulfil projects objectives
- Lead the project teams consisting of other security architects and security analysts
- Support for business development activities, including methodology development, proposal writing, and direct support for presentation to potential clients
Skills and attributes for success
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in positions related to manage, design, implementation, maintenance or support cybersecurity solutions / network architectures
- Capability to develop professional documents in the form reports, analysis, methodologies in the English language,
- In-depth understanding of IT and industrial networks technical architecture,
- Understanding of technologies and solutions utilized in cybersecurity and networks (SIEM, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Data Diodes etc.)
- Knowledge of the security concepts, such as: network segmentation, micro-segmentation, defense in depth
What we look for
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Completed technical higher education in the field of industrial automation, computer science, electronics or relevant
- Possession of certificates or education related to cybersecurity / Information technology / engineering etc.
- Possession of certificates in network domain
What working at EY offers
- Working on an international assignment in the European Union
- A contract for indefinite period of time from the first day of work
- Additional remuneration related to a remote assignment
- Opportunities for professional development at EY, after the project ends