For our client from the medical industry, we are looking for candidates to position in
- end to end proces of recognition of revenues (e.x. record entries for deferred revenue, record accounting entries),
- support in SOX and internal control environment,
- performing month-end closing activities,
- reconciliation of account balances,
- reviewing P&L and analysis of margins and and costs,
- ongoing verification on accounting documents (e.xg. purchase, fixed assets),
- preparation of the ad-hoc reports.
- bachelor or master degree in finance and accounting or economy would be an asset,
- mini. 2 years of experience in accounting (experience in revenue recognition would be an asset),
- fluent English (min.B2),
- focused on development and the desire to learn preferably,
- analytical attitude combined with oriented to details,
- willingness to expand their competences,
- knowledge of US GAAP would be an advantage,
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (expecially Excel).
- professional development in international environmental with a stable position,
- broadening knowledge in the field of accounting,
- additional benefits (e.g. medical care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria or Multisport card),
- friendly organizational culture.