For our Client, global company, leader in its industry we are looking for Global Category Manager in Marketing area.
- develop category management vision and objectives to deliver against broader business objectives,
- responsibility for a purchasing budget of 200 mln EUR+ in more than 100 locations globally,
- partner closely with key stakeholder teams, (CEO/CFO and other functional executives) in the assigned organizational scope,
- develop and execute strategic initiatives within the assigned categories to drive maximum cost savings and value creation for the organisation,
- drive continuous improvement and innovation,
- prepare KPI’s for 3rd party vendors and review periodically; identify gaps in performance and develop mitigation strategies.
- at least 8 years of experience in procurement / category management ideally with focus on marketing related categories,
- thorough knowledge on business areas support including their strategies, goals, competitive environment, functional processes, and organizational dynamics,
- ability to effectively communicate and influence senior leaders and their teams across the organization and on a global basis in a large fast growing and complex organization,
- ability to think and act strategically, coupled with analytical curiosity and collaborative style,
- strong industry experience and category subject matter expertise in indirect. Expertise should include knowledge of industry trends, suppliers, industry procurement strategies and levers, etc.
- competetive salary and bonus scheme,
- social benefits package,
- truely intenational business environment.