Tech Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– serve as the IT Support Analyst for the Business application support within Technology Operations Center (TOC) team in Swiss (Zurich) for Secure Zone Applications.
– face off to senior Operations, Development, Infrastructure staff as well as 3rd party support vendor and work to forge solid relationships with these teams
– challenge the status quo and work to improve the support model used by the regional / global support teams
– provide incident, problem and event management according to ITIL standards
– ensure all capacity issues are addressed and applications are tested annually for Disaster Recovery
– provide environment planning and ensure all end-of-life technologies have a remediation plan
– assist with work driver and alert reduction efforts across the application portfolio
You’ll be located in Krakow, Poland and working in the Investment Banking Operations team within UBS's Technology Operations Center (TOC) Application Support. The TOC Application Support covers both front-office and back-office functions. The TOC is chartered with ensuring stability of the production environment and is the gatekeeper that ensures that only properly tested and planned changes are implemented. Globally, the team is split into two groups; 1) the Level 2 Application Support group and 2) the Service Transition Team that provides Change and Release planning, deployment, and post implementation verification.
TOC IB Operations is a global team providing 24 * 5.5 support located in India, Singapore, Poland and US. They support highly critical back office functions such as settlement and confirmations, regulatory reporting, collateral valuations for various products within Investment Banking portfolio.
– 1-3 years with an Investment Bank or financial institution working for a Level 2 support team
– Functional knowledge of Securities, Collateral, Derivatives, FXMM and regulatory reporting applications and technologies
– Solid understanding of Post Trade Securities settlement flows , life cycles , market cut-offs etc.,
– solid Linux / Unix skills, Shell or Perl scripting experience and understand Autosys and MQ/EMS technologies
– Good working knowledge of Oracle/Sybase.
– Understanding of Cloud Technology. Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and migrations would be a bonus.
Process and Soft Skills
– a natural ability to solve complex issues and lead complex technical projects
– solid stakeholder management and relationship skills
– a continuous improvement mindset with proven success in this area
– a complete understanding of the ITIL Service Framework (incident, problem, release and event management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."