Unified Communications Skype/Teams L3 Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to define the way our infrastructure operates? Do you want to be on the forefront of Next Generation technology? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
- user-focused, analytical, and compelled to solve problems
- deliver automated solutions and fixes to large enterprise environment
- manage and deliver root cause assessments for complex technical issues including;
- Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Enterprise Voice & Video
- Citrix HDX real time connector and media engine for Skype
- define workarounds for known errors, drive and lead improvements
You’ll be working in the Continuous Improvement Services Engineering team committed to developing solutions for known issues with a focus in the Unified Communications (UC) service. We are a technology team covering end user services, who develop, integrate, test, document, maintain, and support technology that is created to solve problems.
- Subject Matter expert (SME) in Microsoft UC technologies (Skype and Teams). Experience with enterprise Voice & Video.
- Ability to troubleshoot Skype and Teams issues (call quality, call drops, sharing, delegates) using standard tools.
- Ability to analyze Citrix HDX logs for skype
- ability to develop tools and processes to integrate and augment the UBS UC service.
- experience with designing, documenting, building, supporting and certifying solutions in a large global organization
- experience with Microsoft Windows components (Citrix Desktop VDA solution, Active Directory, Windows server)
- experience with monitoring technologies.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."