Senior EUS engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about End User Experience and using User Workspace Management solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– drive policy and configuration creation and deployment
– analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
– collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
– design and engineer scalable application virtualization platforms on a global scale
You’ll be working as part of a global team in Wroclaw. Our role is to provide secure and reliable End User platforms that are used across the organisation.
– a university degree computer science, or equivalent professional certifications
– excellent knowledge of End User Computing solutions
– excellent knowledge of User Environment Management in a large Corporate Environment
– previous experience with other environment and personalization solutions such as RES, Citrix UPM, Citrix WEM, VMware UEM/DEM or Microsoft UE-V
– excellent knowledge of Windows 10/7 and Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008 R2
– excellent knowledge of multi-user and non-persistent environments
– sound knowledge of scripting and automation using PowerShell and VB
– previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
– previous experience working with change management control
– a background in the financial industry, or similar enterprise
– sound knowledge of FSLogix
– sound knowledge of Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp
– sound understanding of Azure and other cloud platforms
– aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
– analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– passionate and take a proactive approach to solutions
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."