Data Quality Business Analyst
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Participation in global projects linked to data integration, quality and monitoring in the fund depositary area
- Becoming Subject Matter Expert in Data Management
- Gathering business needs from multiple stakeholders
- Analysing issues with data integration and quality, proposing solutions and/ or solving issues
- Liaising with IT for developments
- Close cooperation with Engineering, Data Administration and IT as well as global DFS teams and other project members
- Testing solutions, execution, coordination of UAT
- Validation of the solutions delivered
- Designing future business operational processes
- Drafting procedures for operational teams when new processes are developed
- Min 1,5 years of experience in Business Analysis
- University degree or professional experience in Finance, Business analysis, IT or Project Management
- Profound financial knowledge (knowledge about fund depositary activity will be an advantage)
- Proven experience in fund industry will be an asset.
- Proven experience in working with agile methodology will be an asset.
- Analytical skills and fluency with Information Technology (SQL skills will be an advantage)
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Ability to work under pressure in dynamic environment
- Strong time management, decision making and organizational skills
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn and develop
- Team spirit with the willingness to cooperate closely with the other project members
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- sport card,
- lunch card,
- additional benefits to choose from the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.)
- co-funding of language courses and many more
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa