Senior Principal GPU CUDA Engineer/Analyst [IB Technology]
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to play a vital part in the design of our future banking technology? Do you have proven ability to define requirements, design, develop and deploy complex platforms and applications? Are you passionate about parallel computing and GPU-accelerated calculation algorithms?
We’re looking for an GPU Engineer/Tech Lead to:
• work with business partners to clarify business flows and requirements
• design software aligned to business and IT requirements, transferring business problems into high performing technical solutions
• work with other technical disciplines to harmonize requirements, ensuring the end solution is fit for purpose
• collaborate with NVIDIA to enable and develop most optimal implementation of quoting and pricing calculation capabilities for exchange traded products including mini futures
• ensure smooth integration of GPU-based code with other application components
• guide implementation teams to successful delivery
• make sure technical solutions are integrated into our heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
We're Derivatives & Solutions Technology team and we're currently 1,100 technologists developing applications covering: pricing, quoting, order execution, risk management and trade lifecycle processing for the Global Markets Derivatives & Solutions business. We are made up of five teams that deliver the solutions, platforms and services that support various UBS business areas, provide next-generation valuation and risk management capabilities and significantly simplify the technology operating environment front-to-back.
• good quoting domain knowledge (prior experience as a quantitative analyst would be ideal)
• prior experience as an embedded systems C++ developer or NVIDIA CUDA® Engineer
• proven delivery of highly efficient parallel calculation solutions
• successful management of complex and diverse tasks, while meeting key objectives and timelines
• master’s degree or equivalent (technical school) in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering
• commercial experience in C++
• strong problem solving abilities and enjoy discussing ideas and collaborating
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."