GSK is in the midst of an exciting period of investment and growth in its new European financial centre, located in Poznan and Warsaw, with almost 300 new employees joining to date.
The European financial centre is responsible for providing a wide range of business services to the European region, as part of a wider network of regional hubs around the globe. These centres of expertise work together as a One Finance team to support GSK’s global operating model by delivering best in class services, sharing best practice and knowledge and working closely with other markets and colleagues, supported by our global headquarters in London.
We are currently searching for talented, motivated and adaptable individuals to join our growing Global Tax team based in the European financial centre, supporting a wide range of activities for the European region.
We are looking for a Junior Analyst, Tax Service EMEA to be based in our Poznan office, to support a range of operational tax work, supporting requests and managing business tax issues. The majority of work in this role will be supporting the Polish businesses, but you will part of a global team and have the opportunity to work on a variety of activities outside Poland too.
How you will contribute to our success:
- You will execute tax operational activities, such as:
- VAT and CIT coding of invoices and expenses
- Preparing and booking tax journals
- Collecting and collating various information for tax compliance and tax audits such as contracts and logistics/customs evidence
- Variety of hard-copy invoice activities such as sorting, stamping, scanning and archiving
- Many other miscellaneous tax tasks, both locally in Poland and globally
- You will be monitoring, resolving and reporting on tax queries
- You will also execute relevant internal controls relates to the underlying Tax Services
- You will look for ways to make your activities more efficient and suggest process improvements
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- Degree in finance, commerce, business, tax area
- 1-2 years’ experience in tax or accounting background
- Intermediate - Proficient English Level
- SAP experience
- Experience in tax compliance
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing, talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose – whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and progressing within the company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency