Client Onboarding Specialist with German
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation
and high risk awareness? We're looking for someone like that to
• review incoming documents for clients according to internal and external regulations
• capture client static data based on client and front office documentation
• provide client advisors support with document management in connection with the
onboarding or maintaining of client relationships
• ensure that the document records correspond with data in system
• process end of day controls
• contribute to a continuously improvement of processes and services
You'll be working in the Client Onboarding & Credit Facilitation team in Wroclaw / Poland. We are
a newly established team and highly motivated to handle and optimize the data document
processes within our responsibility as well as to ensure a best possible service for our clients and
stakeholders. As a member of this new group you will be able to design the way forward right
from the beginning and to contribute to long term success of the team.
• a university degree
• high client service orientation
• organizational skills
- banking experience
• fluent in German
• English as an asset
• focused on team collaboration
• motivated, self-directed and committed
• oriented on details
• proactive and flexible in approach
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."