Tech Services Operational Risk Manager
Job Reference #
Tech Services run a large and complex environment, involving a varied set of different technologies. It is critical that we understand the operational risk associated with this environment. Your role is to help ensure this risk is appropriately managed:
• Work with the technology owners to ensure that the correct controls and check points are in place to measure operational risk
• Develop and improve the metrics and reporting used to measure the controls & work with the teams to resolve identified issues in a timely manner
• Lead calls with stream leads to ensure that they understand the operational risk that exists in their areas of technology
You will be working in the ISE Risk team providing a variety of services supporting ISE to deliver operationally and perform effectively whilst keeping alignment to strategic priorities. You will be working in Krakow interacting closely with the ISE risk management team and colleagues in partnering functions.
• A Degree in a related field of study
• Strong quantative, data analysis skills and excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work with all data classification types/information and handle accordingly
• Experience working as part of a team; sharing information and ideas and developing & maintaining working relationships
• Strong Written and verbal communication skills in English
• Proficient in MS Excel/Powerpoint
• Proactive, Organised, self-motivated to adhere to tight deadlines and able to take ownership of a task
• Enthusiastic , adaptable and have a genuine to learn more about risk control
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."