Management Information and Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a whizz at producing high-quality reports for a senior audience and can bring management information to life? Do you have experience working with data analysis and visualization tools? Are you expert at managing multiple tasks at once and great at prioritizing?
We’re looking for a management information and reporting specialist to:
• support the enhancement, production and distribution of Management Information used for senior financial crime prevention (FCP) related risk and governance committees
• leverage available data to produce accurate, timely and meaningful management information
• deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
• drive the transition from manually dependent reporting and MI to a more automated process (using Tableau™)
• support the management of FCP’s issues portfolio and control framework
• perform other organizational activities such as tracking key deliverables and reporting across a number of areas including strategic priorities, thematic reviews, operational risk assessments
You’ll be working in the Financial Crime Prevention Chief of Staff team in Krakow. We provide risk management, management reporting and business management support. This benefits our global Financial Crime Prevention Function as well as the business divisions and locations. As a management information and reporting specialist, you’ll play an important role in providing key information and reports to support senior decision making in a timely manner.
• ideally 3-5 years of experience in risk management, audit or compliance
• bachelor`s or master`s degree or equivalent in finance, economics, business administration or numerical discipline
• analytical and with good attention to detail, you will be able to identify trends and patterns and provide insightful explanations
• strong at and have a keen interest in creating visual content, you will be able to present data in a concise and impactful way
• result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
• comprehensive knowledge of MS Excel with ability to use VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
• have experience using Tableau, Business Objects, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."