Compliance System Administrator and Data Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you think logically? Do you like to assess data? Do you like to communicate and deal with people from across the globe?
We’re looking for an analyst to:
• perform configurations of global affirmation and preclearance tools
• perform data analysis using SAP Business Objects, Excel and Tableau
• follow the tasks as set out in the process operational framework for the process – performing periodic checks and operational controls
• keep the application guides up to date
• participate in discussions with Internal Audit and help to provide solutions to close identified control gaps
• perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• provide input for Business Requirement Documents (BRD) for system enhancements
• participate in monthly working group calls for tool stakeholders
• perform front-end testing and work closely with remaining Employee Conduct change teams and both IT Support/Development teams to remediate identified bugs and gaps
• review and follow up with IT regarding the list of incidents raised by all EC tool users globally
• collaborate closely with Global GCRG (Group Compliance Regulatory & Governance) colleagues
You'll be joining the Group Investigations and Employee Conduct change team located in Poland, Cracow. This role will specifically be in the Employee Conduct change team. We're a team of 5 across 4 locations (Cracow, Nashville, Switzerland and London). You will also be working closely with the Employee Conduct business and IT teams. You will report directly to the Head of Employee Conduct Change based in London.
We provide employees with the tools to make their required disclosures, obtain their relevant approvals and affirm to certain information in line with regulatory and policy requirements. This is necessary to manage employee conduct risk which in turn helps protect the reputational risk of the company. In this role you’ll play an important role in mitigating these risks.
• ideally a bachelor's degree or five years' work experience in banking and finance
• experience in a similar role (and you loved it)
• advanced Microsoft Office skills specifically Excel and Outlook
• VBA skills preferable but not essential
• SAP Business Objects or Tableau skills preferable
• fluency in English (German, French or Italian is an advantage)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."