Test Automation Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are looking for someone who can:
- Be a part of a Scrum team working on delivering an automation framework for F2B integrated Finance Platforms
- Partner and collaborate with Business Analysts and Testers to deliver automation solutions in a dynamic environment
- Analyze business requirements, design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies and development best practices
- We are looking for an engineer who can help us support the current software delivery process and improve it with automated testing supported by DevOps
You will be working within the Finance IT department in Mumbai and working closely with colleagues in London, Singapore and Poland including developers, BA’s and testers
You worked in Agile teams and familiar with Scrum
-Worked in IB – Finance, experience and domain knowledge on Regulatory reporting and Finance accounting concepts: Balance sheets, P&L Reporting
- Knowledge on Regulatory reporting / change programs like GDBS/LCR/SLG.
- Working closely with BA and Dev teams covering gaining good understanding on feeds, accounting engine, ledger processing, reporting functionality and the Finance P&L tools suite
-Knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of business process management (BPMN 2.0) is preferred.
- Experienced in developing end to end automation framework & performance test framework integrated with dev ops tools
o For UI developed in (REACT JS /Flowable/ Micro services / Azure cloud services/NodeJs /Oracle DB) hosted on windows / Linux / Hybrid Cloud platform.
o Automation frameworks specially using (Selenium Web driver /Selenium Grid/ Test complete Cucumber/Gherkin syntax or equivalent/CI/CD/Regression/Functional cases / ATDD/BDD exposure
o DevOps tools like – Team City / Maven / Gradle (or relevant/related build agents) and GITHub/Nexus/ or related application servers /Deployment tools like Docker/ Kubernetes
o Exposure to Mobile / desktop apps open-source tools like Appium/ Winium / Python
- Good experience with API level testing using REST Sharp/ REST Assured/ KarateJS or equivalent open-source tool
Performance testing skills
- Experience in usage of
o JMeter / Performance center for performance bench marking
o Performance monitoring – SITESCOPE/SPLUNK/TO/NMON/PERFMON/JConsole and AWR
o Knowledge of highly available architectures, clusters, load balancing & Infrastructure background
o Experience in tuning solutions
o Testing .Net core and/or .Net framework components
- Experience in Hybrid Cloud testing and related strategies on PaaS (Pivot Cloud Foundry) assuming migration to Azure on Cloud test environment
- Experience querying and validating data from relational DBs (Postgress)/(COSMOSDB)/(SQL)
- Engineering or Programming background and have a strong understanding of programming constructs (Java/SQL/Python/Shell)
- Integrate test automation into CI/CD process with strategic tooling
- Big data solutions
- Reporting layers (Tableau/Axiom/Business Objects)
- HTML5 or web dev related skills
- Auto deployment solution eg ubsdeploy / puppet
- Mobile performance testing / Mobile security testing
- Knowledge of .Net core and/or .Net framework
- Familiarity with C#
- A strong team player who takes initiative
- Organized, well-structured and with drive to deliver high quality software solutions / components
- Proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."