Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an excellent problem solver who is passionate about latest technology and innovation ? Is agile your way of life ? Are you excited by cloud technologies ? Do you love to code and get into the details ? Are you passionate about software development and building cloud native applications ? Do you enjoy automating software delivery and achieve 1 click build and deployment ? Can you communicate efficiently, and influence quicker deliveries ? Do you want to be part of an exciting journey as we build our new application from scratch ? Join us,
We’re looking for a java software engineer to:
• Join our growing team of analysts and engineers to build a new application for the Treasury Liquidity and Funding line of business.
• design, plan and deliver solutions using Java for our existing platform.
• help us automate our release process and setup a CI/CD pipeline.
• help us in our journey as we move to Azure and build a new Azure-native application.
• provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing requirements and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
You’ll be working in the Group Treasury as part of the Group Treasury Technology division in Poland. Our team of managers, engineers and analysts is responsible for delivering liquidity monitoring solutions to our stakeholders. As a software engineer in the team, you’ll play an important role in maintaining the outgoing application and designing and building a new one !
It is an exciting time to be a part of our team based in Singapore, Zurich and Poland as we embark on a journey to build a new business critical application. Our culture centers around collaboration, transparency, accountability and quality.
• 8+ years experience working as software engineer. Working as a part of a geographically distributed team will be a plus.
• Should be comfortable communicating in English.
• Strong core Java skills, including hands-on experience with the Spring Framework
• Good working knowledge of data modeling and SQL
• Experience with DevOps practices, CI/CD, build and test automation
• AZ-204 "Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate" or any advanced Azure certifications will be a huge plus.
• know-how to apply standard software development methods, techniques and templates as defined by our SDLC: code repository handling, code inspection etc.
• design, plan and deliver solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
• [bachelor’s/master’s] degree or equivalent with a focus in computer engineering.
• Experience of working in financial services industry will be a plus. S
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."