About the job
As a Programme Test Manager, you will work with and across our different scrum teams in our Marketing-Innovation-Communication-Sustainability (MICS) release train. You will work closely with the test managers in the individual scrum teams and other team members, as you will be overall responsible for setting the direction and driving the agenda for test management and release management in the Release Train. This includes promoting the quality agenda in the Release Train. The Programme Test Manager appreciates and understands the diverse needs for test and releases in a complex system landscape combining, SaaS, cloud services and on-premise solutions, whilst communicating and aligning professionally with own organisation, business and IT stakeholders across all organisational levels. This includes:
- Overall responsible for release, test and quality assurance activities in the Release Train, ensuring end-to-end test and quality assurance across products and integrations,
- Define test strategy and drive test management process at Release Train level including the journey of shifting left and test automation,
- Drive test management for selected products/teams,
- Define release strategy at Release Train level,
- Drive release process and plans across products/teams and ensure compliance to overall Arla re-lease processes, including service introduction management process,
- Drive alignment of releases towards other Release Trains or organisational entities.
Who are you?
You are an experienced Test Manager, that’s ready to take the next step and join a highly agile release train, building the future of Arla. You have previous experience in a similar role and you have a proven track record of succeeding ensuring great quality in the delivery of digital solutions.
Furthermore, we expect that you have:
- Education at Bachelor’s or Master’s level within Information Systems, Computer Science or similar,
- Software development background or other relevant experience in working with IT solutions,
- Solid experience with test management and deep understanding of software, application of different test types and ability to guide stakeholders at all levels of the development process,
- Solid experience with release management,
- Test Manager certification, ISTQB or similar,
- Experience in working in an agile setup, preferably using SAFe,
- Focused and persistent approach to achieving goals in great collaboration with the agile team, Product Owner, IT Architects, Developers and key stakeholders,
- Good coordination and facilitation skills and enjoy interaction with people across organisational levels, as you will be working and coordinating with different stakeholders,
- Experience from working in a multicultural and global environment/company,
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability as you will be working in an environment with uncertainty and changing circumstances,
- Strong English language communication skills, both written and verbally.
Your future colleagues from IT dep. describe these generally:
Modern office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz
Flexible working hours
Scandinavian culture based on trust nad respect
Professional development and knowledge sharing
Inspiring leadersand ethical business
Ergonomic chair, electric desk and 2 screens
Work-life balance and well-being focus
People and great atmosphere