Tech Project Officer
Product Management and Development
Job Reference #
Do you like working with people? Do you consider yourself to be a good communicator? Do you want to help drive change and innovation?
We’re looking for a Technical Project Officer to:
• provide Program Management Office support to our Sub-Stream service managers in Distributed Systems, within Infrastructure Core to pull together monthly presentations showing our progress and plans to ensure good communication with out internal service consumers and stakeholders.
• work closely with the Service management Teams, senior managers, in our department and our customers across UBS.
• schedule and coordinate the progress presentations with our internal consumers and own the overall presentation and actions arising in the meeting.
• deliver senior-level status presentation to senior stakeholders
• Assist the Subs-stream Service Owners with our purchasing and requisition system to ensure we are providing services in a timely manner.
• The role could be full or parttime (70-100%) and a bit of schedule flexibility is needed to work across time zones between Wroclaw and Chicago; UBS encourages flexible working supporting a combination of both in office or parttime work from home.
Distributed Systems Infrastructure Core is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure & Security Engineering providing technology platforms to underpin our partners business applications. You will be part of the management team, which has a global footprint and works with our internal clients and wider team members spread across the world. Our main areas of focus are the computer hardware, operating systems, databases and storage within UBS. Together we drive consistency across business divisions and optimize operations and support costs, by providing timely, robust, cost effective solutions and products to our clients.
As a Project Officer, you will be working all three Substream teams based in Wroclaw. Teamwork is pivotal to our success, it plays a very important role. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
• ideally 1-2 years of Project and Program management experience support
• Good understanding of Microsoft office tools especially Powerpoint
• Good written and spoken English as all of the presentations are made in English
• A bit of flair and style when making Powerpoint presentations
• A good communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• solid organizational skills, with attention to deadlines
• motivated, able to work independently and apply own initiative, and not afraid to ask for help when required
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."