You’ll be responsible for:
- Verifying risk exposure,
- Providing analysis of the risk drivers,
- Working across a dynamic, international teams and collaborating with global businesses, technology, and market,
- Developing innovative analytics and reporting solutions,
- Participation in risk committees,
- Managing reconciliation discrepancies.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree preferably in finance,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Market Risk, Credit Risk, Treasury, Risk Reporting, or Product Control,
- Understanding of market risk factors that affect VaR, SVAR, IRC, CRM, Securitization, and Standard Specific Model Risk,
- Understanding the relationship between VaR and the risk factors, volatilities,and correlations that go into the statistical calculation to the point where the VaR can be verified and potentially corrected,
- Very good Microsoft Access, Excel, VBA skills,
- Understanding of market risk regulatory risk based capital rules,
- Familiarity with Power BI and Tableau will be an asset,
- Proficiency in English (you’ll work in an international environment on a daily basis).
- Employment contract,
- International environment,
- Opportunity of growth and development in an international and well-established company,
- Benefit package (Medical care, life insurance, holiday allowance, Multisport card, retirement plan).
We reserve the right to answer only selected applications.
The agency is entered into the Krajowy Rejestr Agencji Zatrudnienia (National Register of Employment Agencies) under the number 10504.
Data Controller of your personal data is Cpl Jobs Sp. z o.o. We process your personal data for recruitment purposes and if you are interested in applying please add to your CV below agreement:
I hereby consent CPL Jobs Sp. o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 02-001, Al. Jerozolimskie 81, REGON 142578192, NIP 701-02-56-845 (the CPL) to administer, process and store my personal data for the purpose of recruitment processes including sharing my details with potential future employers for whom CPL performs work to establish conditions of engagement before concluding a contract of employment . The agreement covers the processing of personal data by CPL even after recruitment process in order to present further proposals of employment and may be revoked at any time. CPL informs that data can be shared with other entities of the group CPL in the European Economic Area. At the same time, I declare that all the data that are included in the CV and job applications have been delivered to the company CPL voluntarily and they are true. I acknowledge that personal data will be deleted immediately by the CPL in case of cancellation of my consent, and in case it is not possible to update my data. The company CPL Jobs told me about the right to inspect my personal data and the right to demand updates. I acknowledge that CPL will share with me the data of potential employer after verification of my qualifications contained in application documents.