Junior Invoicing Analyst
Do you know foreign languages, but you’re not sure how should you shape your future career? Let us help you! Apply: our recruiters during detailed phone interview will match you to the best fitting positions in Accenture. Here are few options, that you might consider:
As a Junior Invoicing analyst mostly you will be responsible for:
- Manage daily ticketing queues in a professional, timely, concise and precise manner which includes researching the invoice discrepancies, pulling the raw reports/revenue reports, updating the address/contact information and customer service to answer billing or invoicing related concerns.
- Perform standard and non-standard quality audit of billing/invoicing file, invoices to be delivered, contract entry and accounts that are setup and updated in the system.
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of the activities within the established SLAs’ requirements, while proactively raising and clearly communicating any issues that arise.
- Ensures that billing / invoicing activities are performed following the approved desktop procedure by the client
- Collaborate with Team Lead to improve processes and its implementation
- Adhere to policies and guidelines set for both client and Accenture
- Ensures appropriate controls are in place related to the activities of invoice processing to ensure data and distribution errors and duplicate payments are prevented
What we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).
What we expect from you:
- Initiative and Proactiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English (min. B2) and Turkish (min. B2)
- Attention to detail