Business Transformation Lead
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
You will support all end-to-end processes transformation of assigned accounts from efficiency and effectiveness perspective, applying deep process expertise toward development, maintenance and continuous improvement of processes. Support organization in increasing quality through evaluating performance and supporting continuous improvement efforts.
Mostly, you will:
- Drive transformation journey on assigned accounts to make an impact on client's value proposition,
- Collaborate with client / internal stakeholders to improve client processes and drive client value,
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies (to improve productivity and SLA performance) and drive delivery of such projects (automation, process improvements),
- Drive rigorous metrics related to the balanced scorecard to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes.
- Manage Quality and Lean Six Sigma strategy to facilitate continuous improvement of products consistent with established industry standards and customer requirements. Discovering potential for Automation/AI and building business case for it,
- Support the execution of innovation projects through the operational excellence agenda.
What do we expect?
- Lean Six Sigma Black/Green Belt Certified / Practitioner with proofed projects record will be an asset
- Outsourcing services environment background
- Microsoft Office suite skills – proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, BI tools
- English – Fluent
- Finance and Accounting processes understanding will be an asset
By joining us, you can expect:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.