Junior Accounting Specialist
What will you do?
- Calculating rebate amounts
- Processing rebate payments in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintaining good relationship with customers
- Preparing regular and ad-hoc rebate payment reports
- Solving customer disputes and replying to ad-hoc requests
- Cooperating with other departments in order to execute correctly the rebates process
- Participating in all necessary operational online meetings
- Documenting processed rebates and solved disputes in an organized manner
- Updating all operational trackers on a daily basis
What we do expect from you?
- Advanced communication skills in English (min. B2) and Spanish (min. B2)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Discipline and responsibility in executing specific process procedures
- Logical and methodical approach in solving complex issues
- Analytical thinking and the ability to proactively analyze processes for better solutions and improvements
- Strong communication and customer facing skills
- Experience in areas related to Claims, Disputes or Data Processing would be an asset
What can we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).