For our client, a global manufacturing corporation, we are looking for candidates interested in working as Senior Controlling Analyst. The company's office is in Krakow (fully remote work available).
- proactively participate in budgets’ and forecasts preparation for respective function within the company,
- work with local and international partners in the EMEA region,
- coordinate and actively participate in month-end and year-end closing tasks for company stakeholders,
- reconcile and supervise monthly financial results regarding variance analysis of actual data versus planned spending in line with US GAAP standards,
- support affiliates and regional business planning teams with questions and requests over data collection and consolidation,
- identify areas for improvements and provide support to various partners within the company.
- min. 4 years of experience in controlling in an international environment,
- advanced proficiency in MS Excel (Power BI would be an asset),
- very good knowledge of English (C1 level),
- an understanding of corporate finance and financial statement analysis,
- good analytical and communication skills with the ability to cooperate in a global work environment and senior management,
- solid knowledge of financial controlling and analysis.
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
- work in a large and stable international organization,
- benefit package (private healthcare, multisport, Sodexo lunch cards),
- wide range of training, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA),
- free bike and car parking for all employees.