Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter with both financial as well as IT technical skills? Do you have an analytical and problem-solving mindset? We are looking for you to support us in
• coordinating the preparation of UBS’s internal reports which are prepared under consideration of applicable accounting standards (IFRS), regulatory and other relevant requirements,
• setting up new reports for internal purposes in our reporting and disclosure tool, sounding draft reports and obtaining the buy-in from key stakeholders,
• performing technical and analytical reviews, including validation controls, data reconciliation and variance analysis, of draft reports in preparation for internal distribution and sign-offs, and
• working together with other UBS teams globally to ensure an efficient front-to-back process and content integrity of UBS’ financial data and internal disclosures.
You will be working in the Group External Reporting team within Group and Entity Accounting & Controlling, primarily located in Switzerland (Zurich) and Poland (Krakow). Our team is responsible for the setup, preparation, generation and publication process related to key internal and external reports of UBS and the respective filings with Swiss, US and other stock exchanges.
• a university degree in finance and accounting, economics, controlling or similar field; CIMA / ACCA qualification would be an advantage,
• 1-4 years of relevant experience, ideally in the financial services industry,
• strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines,
• excellent MS Office skills especially in Word and Excel, IT affinity
• fluency in English
• very good communication skills, capable of working in an international environment and to interact with stakeholders on all levels of seniority.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."