Accounting Roles for Italian Speakers
Your Role and Responsibilities
By Applying for the position of Accounting Roles for Italian Speakers, I hereby agree for processing the following personal information for the purposes of all positions opened at IBM BTO BCS Sp. z.o.o.
IBM BTO in Cracow is looking for Italian speakers who will support clients in one of accounting area - Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger.
Depends on level of position we can offer a work to person without accounting knowledge or experienced accountants:
- on entry level position your role could be Junior Accountant/Junior AR Analyst (any professional experience would be an asset)
- when you gained 1-2 years of accounting experience you can apply for Accountant/AR Analyst position
- for people with min 3 years experience in accountancy we offer Accounting Specialist/Senior AR Analyst or Team Leader's role
We will consider your candidature based on your accounting experience and fluency of language. In some kind of activities we require fluent Italian language as you will have to maintain phone contact on daily basis. In other intermediate/good knowledge will be enough as you will be asked to have only written contact with customer, from time to time in simply conversation.
What we offer you:
- implementation that enable independent work on the position
- very good atmosphere at work in a project team
- opportunity to work for international clients
- an opportunity to gain experience
- high possibility for self-development
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- private health care for employees and family members
- a comprehensive package of life insurance
- an extensive benefits package
As a Finance & Administration Business Associate you'll be a trusted business advisor. You'll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. You'll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Italian fluent
- English intermediate
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.