GCS Operating Management Support – Business Analyst
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you know how to make things run smoothly? Do you have the commercial acumen to work in a dynamic environment? We’re looking for a candidate who will:
• Support daily operations and activities in GCS Operating Management team
• Support business management tasks, e.g. invoice tracking, financial report analysis (forecast vs actuals, with focus on anomalies), month-end and accruals, Purchase Orders processing
• Support service management tasks, e.g. data quality checks, service catalogue and housekeeping updates, KPI maintenance and updates, help coordinate and manage various processes and activities
• Support headcount administration, e.g. run WFP monthly checks and reporting, perform headcount analysis (forecast vs actuals, with focus on anomalies)
• Be conversant with UBS policies, processes and controls related to finance and accounting, service management and group cost transparency, workforce and business management, sourcing and procurement, vendor and contract management
• Prepare presentations, reports and documents for submissions for executive meetings
• Analyze existing processes to identify opportunities for improvement
• Maintain and update process documentation, factsheets and other materials, ensure documents are available for audit at all times in a central repository
You will be working in Group Corporate Services (GCS), one of the functions in the new Chief Digital and Information Office (CDIO) organization, in our office in Poland.
The GCS function manages UBS’ real estate portfolio globally and supports the firm’s outsourcing footprint, third party vendor and sourcing strategies by identifying and delivering opportunities that provide optimal value and drive digitalization through our platforms.
The role offers the unique opportunity to quickly grow in the area of change with high visibility to senior management and to build up a track record and solid network across the bank.
• a gift for using numerical analysis, statistics and financial mathematics to solve practical problems
• ability to understand, interpret and produce complex data sets in simple and easy way
• know-how gained from experience in PMO, business management and solid MS Office skill
• a flexible, open-minded, multi-tasking and cooperative personality
• experience with HR, finance, procurement and analytics systems like Workforce Planning Tool, Brassring, Optima, SAP SCL Workflow, Logistics Platform, Tableau and SAP Ariba would be an asset
• an independent, engaged person who communicates openly, identifies and raises issues proactively, and recommends solutions
• well organized with strong sense of ownership and motivated to drive things forward
• passionate about quality and comfortable with challenging status quo
• an analytical and conceptual thinker with the ability to break down complex issues
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."