Junior AML Specialist
- Reviewing the transaction associated accounts and highlight if unusual activity is indicated, as per the defined processes
- Performing research, verification and analysis of the data and arriving at conclusion.
- Narrating investigation outcome in a specific format for further escalation as appropriate
- Developing Process Industry knowledge based on Fraud and Anti Money Laundering trends
- Achieving the levels of productivity and quality, as per the standards agreed upon in the process.
- Ensuring that all required training requirements are met, as well as making sure that all data requirements timesheets and process information is accurately updated in a timely manner.
- Full adherence to all Policies and Rules as laid down by , as well as Data Security guidelines as per and Client policies.
- Acquiring and demonstrating a sound understanding of compliance risks and controls and demonstrating flexibility as per business requirement
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate, preferably in Commerce Finance
- Work experience of 1 to 2 years in Risk and Compliance domain
- Strong communication skills in English (Verbal and Written)
- Logical Analytical thought flow, with attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player