Senior Technical Business Analyst / Team Lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are looking for a passionate and experienced hands on Senior Technical Business Analyst with sound and established cloud knowledge to manage and build the next generation Cloud Data Platform which will deliver a Data Mesh and Data Products for the Investment Bank across CDIO IB Technology. Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
- Oversee and or conduct detailed business analysis, produce timely, clear and concise business requirement and options
- Analyst existing state v target state, be responsible for writing BRDs and specs
- Run working groups and coordinate requirements with various business areas such as Front Office, Middle Office, Operations, Legal & Compliance
- Work directly with different IT delivery streams; deliver projects and project requirements
- Drive projects through all lifecycle phases including inception, business analysis & requirements gathering, IT design, organizing and executing of UAT testing together with QA and user training and education
- Ability to deal with senior managers and demanding stakeholders and ability to navigate across a complex organization
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
Data Cloud is an exciting new digital platform built to support not only to host cloud services it also provides the framework for hosting the Data Mesh and the robust tools for creating and managing the Data Products. You will work alongside other experts on a genuinely ground breaking project with the latest cloud based technologies creating tools and micro services to build Data Products . As a key part of the IB CDIO Market Regulations team you will contribute to architecture and technical direction of the project. The team is being run with a particular emphasis on Dev Ops and the CI/CD pipeline and located globally across London, Poland and India.
- Overall 8 to 10 years of experience working as business analyst in technology project
- Hand-on experience with leading an agile team
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to tackle new problems in a structured way
- Experience in business analysis and in delivering projects (scoping, analyzing, planning, tracking, communicating etc.)
- Experience on using requirement management tools like JIRA
- Ability to break business or technical problems into small individual stories which can be mapped to technology platform solution.
- Experience in product lifecycle management- creating product backlog, feature management etc.
and having been involved in driving technology change projects
- Must be able to write SQL queries for data analysis
- Working experience on cloud platforms example Microsoft azure will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills across different management levels and seniority
- Good team working and client relationship skills (internal clients and stakeholders)
- Good understanding on investment banking and capital market concepts
- Familiarity with recent developments in financial regulation and banking standards, understanding of regulatory delivery programs is helpful
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– eager to make a mark in a new team and quickly deliver fast paced and challenging projects
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."