Team Leader in Investment Reporting & Performance (IRP) Department
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and motivated Team Leader to join our team! As our Team Leader, you will be responsible for supervising, managing, leading and motivating our employees.
- Set clear team goals and KPIs
- Delegate tasks and set project deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance
- Set performance objectives for employees, regular follow-up on their progress ended with appraisal process
- Support development of team members
- Be the first point of contact for the business partners and stakeholders
- Actively participate in innovation projects, quality improvements
- Ensure appropriate level of staff motivation and engagement
- Lead recruitment processes and onboarding of new employees
- Proven experience in managing and leading a team
- Proven experience within the financial services
- University degree in Finance, Economics or similar
- Fluency in English as working language (min B2)
- Strong leadership skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedication to quality and stress resilience
- Ability to motivate, inspire and develop others
- Ability to build professional and cooperative relationships with stakeholders
- Ambition and determination to develop as a leader
- Experience within IRP business line would be a strong asset.
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
- Opportunity to integrate and enhance our good work atmosphere (sports teams, chess club, Toasmasters, MixCity, Pride Poland, CSR)
- Initial phone conversation with Recruiter
- Meeting with Business Managers (online)
- Recruitment business case (online / in the office)
- Meeting with HR Representative (online)
- Recruitment result :)
The position that you are applying for, is an office based-role. During the COVID-19 pandemic ad until further notice, the role will be mostly remote based (from any location in Poland) with few days per month of work from the office. You will receive equipment necessary to carry out your role.
Once the health crisis ends, we will return to the office in more extended scope, with possibility of working from home for some part of the week.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa