Internship in Research Access team
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you well-organized with an eye for detail? Would you like to learn how to take care of business?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us to:
• Handle global entitlement requests to UBS Research which involves reviewing incoming requests, communicating with clients and processing them within stipulated timeframe
• Review of existing clients' access, escalation and taking action when necessary.
• Liaise with Internal Clients, Vendors, Content Distribution and Legal & Compliance as necessary as part of the entitlement process under the regulations
You’ll be working in the Research Access team in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office). Our role is to protect UBS Research franchise by establishing controls around client entitlements and perform checks on exceptions granted. Main part of our work is managing daily research access requests from the clients globally. It involves administrative work, cooperation with sales and vendors, and conducting client review projects when necessary. Additionally, we perform access audits on regular basis by using data from internal systems as well as external databases.
• technical skillset: good MS Office knowledge especially Excel and Outlook
• university degree or during studies (preferably Administration, Economic, Technical or Finance background)
• very good communication skills in English - both written and spoken
• detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills to effectively work in a dynamic environment
• comfortable in adapting and learning systems and tools for processing requirements
• experience in the corporate environment will be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."