For our client, who builds a new Global Business Services based in Warsaw, we are looking for
- day to day management of Procurement catalogues and free text forms in Basware,
- monitor catalogue expiry dates and review deadlines in collaboration with Procurement to ensure a timely update of the catalogues as price changes occur,
- perform price changes and product / servicing changes,
- regularly review supplier maintained catalogues,
- management of free text forms for non-catalogue ordering to ensure appropriate structure for specific categories (e.g. logistics).
- proven experience in an operational Procurement role and specifically working with supplier catalogue,
- procurement qualification is considered an advantage (e.g. CIPS),
- previous experience of working with source to pay systems (e.g. Basware, Coupa, Ariba or other relevant applications),
- experience in working in international environments,
- familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle,
- full professional proficiency of written and oral English required,
- proven track record from similar organizations or positions,
- excellent skills in Word and Excel.
- professional development in a dynamic business,
- attractive social benefits package (medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses),
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for the employer,
- participation in interesting and international projects,
- opportunity to take part in the transition.