Wealth Management Credit Portfolio Manager
Job Reference #
Would you like to join us in managing the growing credit book of the largest wealth manager in the world?
We’re looking for someone like you who can:
• support us to enhance our data management and control capabilities to understand the risks of the credit book
• run portfolio reviews for the various markets and business lines
• work closely with senior management within the credit risk organization and the front office
• respond fast to market events, regulatory inquiries as well as internal ad-hoc requests
• is a highly-motivated team player
This open role resides within the Global Wealth Management credit portfolio management team and includes proximity to the large and complex lending transactions, defining the risk appetite strategy of the division, assessing and enabling new business initiatives. We are working in a truly global setup with team members in core locations like Switzerland, Singapore and Krakow, in a team with a diverse background, and in a fast changing and demanding environment.
• a strong Bachelor degree (or higher) with a major in finance, mathematics, economics, or similar
• advanced Excel skills and preferably in Tableau, Excel VBA, Alteryx or similar
• strong analytical and technical know-how with an ability to work under pressure
• a can-do attitude and like to work in a challenging environment within a fast-growing business
• strong problem-solving skills and critical reasoning abilities
• An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills to establish trustworthy relationships with your internal clients, your team, peers and senior management.
• An open minded, highly motivated, inquisitive, self-driven individual with strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
• Interested in pro-actively identifying and communicating risk issues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; good command of English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."