Internship - Management Board Support Office
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you highly organized and able to manage your time well? Do you have interest in administration activities? Are you a good communicator?
We are looking for a solid team player to support our organizational needs in Poland that include:
- document circulation, coordination and archiving
- updating distribution lists
- consolidating materials for distribution
- and other ad hoc administrative tasks
You’ll be working in the Group Corporate Services, in the Management Board office in Krakow. We are a dedicated team who love what we do and who take pride in producing high quality deliverables.
Your paid internship will last 6 months with a possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- already completed at least four semesters of your bachelor's degree, are close to graduate or looking for a change in your career
- solid written and spoken English
- fluent in Microsoft Office suite of products
- an eye for detail
- a self-starter, innovative person with a can-do-attitude
- excellent at time and task management
- a team player who's able to work independently
- happy to jump in and share a different view
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."