Modern Telecommunication Architecture Consultant/Manager (5G, OpenRAN) (CN)
What will you do?
- Work with Clients on investigating current needs and problems in order to create and implement comprehensive business and technology transformations
- Conduct architecture assessments for 5G NR (including OpenRAN architecture) or/and 5GCN and define solutions
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert transforming an existing operating model to allow introduction and deployment of new generation of network services (5G)
- Drive and develop technology vision, innovation, expertise, and thought leadership
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of proven experience gained in Telcom Operators, Network/Telecom Suppliers or in Consulting companies related to broad aspects of Network design, planning, build and/or operations
- Knowledge of the basics of 5G network architecture and Open RAN architecture
- Knowledge of 3GPP and other relevant standards supporting 5G and OpenRAN as well ability to properly use Technical Specification for network design and network functionalities
- Demonstrated experience in participation in network transforming projects
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.