Business management, administration and support, Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about designing technology systems and improving how technology is managed?
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver IT projects?
We’re looking for an IT business analyst to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
• translate business requirements into technical documentation
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes
You’ll be working in the end user application certification team in Pune. We provide a service to all business application owners to test their software with new releases of the UBS Workspace build. As an IT business analyst, you’ll play an important role in this team in delivery technology changes to production while maintaining stability and enhancing the end user experience.
This is a new service, a new team, be part of it from the start and help us develop a first-class service for our business partners.
• 3 years of experience in a SCRUM delivery model within the financial sector
• solid understanding of core applications, application software delivery tools and desktop operating systems
• working knowledge of Agile principles (Scrum/Kanban)
• technical experience with Jira, SDLC and SharePoint
• first-hand experience in creating functional / business requirements specifications
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• curious to understand business needs and processes end-to-end
• passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
• fluent in English to support local client base
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."