Internship in HR Onboarding Team
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you want to become the expert in HR and start your professional carrier? Do you like working with people and for people? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– prepare and issue employment related documents
– make sure that our employees have a valid work permit, when needed
– update employee records in HR systems
– support the team with simple tasks and calculations
– cooperate with relevant stakeholders
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– contribute to IT-related activities within our team
You'll be working in the Service Delivery team in Krakow/Green Office. We keep employees and line managers happy, solving problems for them by phone or through our ticketing system.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months with a possibility of extension, based on 40 hours per week.
– fluent in written and spoken English
– intermediate German
– a great communicator
– good Microsoft Office skills
– truly service oriented
– well organized, with a sharp eye for detail and focus on priorities
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."