with Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
What will you do as OTB Specialist?
- Timely and accurately process orders and review issues related to automatically processed orders.
- Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and delivery blocks with internal teams and/ or customers.
- Receive and drive timely resolution of order-related customer queries and complaints.
- Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal functions, customers, warehouse and/or carriers.
- Process and ensure that all return requests comply with Return policies including appropriate approval and documentation.
You will also maintain work relations with:
- External Customers.
- Supply Chain Management and other internal stakeholders
- Local Order to Cash Operations
- Shared Service Center Delivery Network O2C Operations.
Qualifications of OTB Specialist
What do we expect?
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order-to-Cash processes.
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management. Alternatively, an equivalent progressive working experience.
- Highly Customer oriented. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude and ability to multi-task.
- SAP experience valuable. Advanced MS Office.
- Ideally fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form, plus minimum C1 degree of competence in Spanish or Dutch
What will you do as OTC Specialist?
- Providing services to clients and organizations within Order to Cash area
- Taking care of different elements of the processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
- Working on administration of business processes related to orders for goods or services
- Analyzing and solving medium-complexity or non-standard problems
Qualifications of OTC Specialist
What we expect from you?
- Very good English and Italian or Portuguese (at least B2 level)
- 2-5 years of experience in Order to Cash process
- High accuracy and focus on details
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word