a Project Manager you will be accountable towards Accenture’s client for the performance of a global team of 400+ analysts and specialists located in several sites in Asia, Europe, and Americas.
What will you do?
- Communicate and coordinate between client stakeholders, company counterparts and client’s third-party vendors
- Oversee the performance of teams analyzing web data for a prestigious international company
- Identify improvement opportunities, suggest, and implement solutions
- Manage ad-hoc operational projects and process improvement initiatives as per client requirements
- Introduce new work scope within the existing workforce
- Standardize operations across global centers (quality, policy, training, metrics, SLAs (SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS) and KPIs (KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS))
- Participate in shaping the location strategy for the function in scope both for existing resources and for headcount expansions
- Mentor broad leadership teams and develop future generation of leaders
- Create and implement succession plans for key roles
What do we expect?
- Preferably University Graduate
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in a corporate fast paced, multicultural and multi-location environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, able to interact with stakeholders of different maturity face to face or in virtual environment in an assertive and sensible fashion
- Good knowledge of other foreign language(s) is an asset
- Experience in a Project Management or Team management roles, senior client personnel exposure is necessary
- Extremely reliable, consistent, hard-working, and able to work analytically within a problem-solving environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible in working modified schedules to cater to stakeholders based in APAC (ASIA PACIFIC), EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa) and NA (NORTH AMERICA)
- Good data understanding and ability to derive business decisions from large datasets