For our Client from the medical sector, I am seeking a person who wants to broaden their skills in the HR area.
- lead of HR administration department in one of the German locations (2-3 employees),
- support HR administrators on an international level in partnership with HR Business Partners, HR Centers of Excellence and business stakeholders,
- closely cooperate with Group and Divisional HR,
- develop clear service level standards that define expectations and create accountability for delivering enhanced value through HR ServicesDeploy a case management system and manage payroll vendors,
- scale existing processes for growth and innovation based on business needs,
- investigate ways to improve and harmonize existing processes and fix pain points through automation, streamlining and shared services,
- lead and execute on critical HR Operational functions, such as onboarding support, data entry, analysis and delivering insights, HR audits, HR reporting and analytics,
- partner in the development and implementation of both new and/or changes to supporting HR systems (deploy a case management system) including supporting systems testing,
- working in conjunction with Global HRIT, support data integrity in systems and ensure appropriate and relevant audit controls are in place,
- ensure data quality and integrity by performing regular maintenance and system audits,
- coach, train and develop the team to optimize performance, create organizational depth and individual growth,
- manage multiple projects effectively with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision.
- min. 6 years of Global / Regional HR work experience in the Shared Services organization of a product company,
- healthcare/medical devices/life sciences industry experience is preferred,
- current working knowledge of various EMEA country HR and employment law topics, German market (Social Security, Taxes, payroll) will be a plus,
- strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with competing deadlines (i.e., multitasking),
- experience working with a team of HR professionals that are not co-located,
- experience working in SAP (HCM, payroll modules), Success Factors will be a plus,
- excellent interpersonal, leadership and management skills, and high professional standards for customer service and work quality,
- strong written and verbal English and German communication skills,
- adaptable, flexible, collaborative and results-driven.
- professional development in a dynamic business,
- attractive social benefits package (medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses),
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for the employer,
- a comfortable office in the center of Warsaw,
- participation in interesting and international projects,
- opportunity to take part in the transition.